Wednesday, April 16, 2014

These are a few of my favorite things...

It's my sixth day on whole30 and things are getting tough! The sugar cravings are ridiculous. Other than that though I feel so much better. I stopped drinking coffee 2 weeks ago and I have more energy in my day than when I was drinking 1-2 cups a day. Since all I can think about right now is chocolate I thought I'd share some of the wonderful things about my life that I am thankful for!

My wonderful fiance :)



















These two goofballs.




My favorite website :) 

Dates and almond butter!

I'm also thankful for my lovely family and my soon to be family!
I'm also grateful that each day gets closer to September 6th and long distance and hard goodbyes will be over for good!

I don't know what I'm going to make for dinner yet hopefully something delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment